Virtual Private Network (VPN) is a security tool that allows any web surfer to connect to the Internet securely and privately in public networks. Android VPNs are powerful tools that can be used to get around firewalls as well as to overcome regional restrictions. Below are five best Android VPNs for the year 2015.
1. Fast Secure VPN.Fast Secure VPN is a simple VPN that costs $2.5 per month or $16.70 per year. Its interface is very simple and self-explanatory although it is a bit outdated. Fast Secure VPN is a great app to bypass regional security restriction since it allows web servers to hide their real location.
2. F-Secure Freedome VPN.F-Secure VPN has the best inherent features such as sleek and easy interface, built in virus scanner and unlimited bandwidth. Besides that, F-secure VPN is very cheap costing $4.99 per month and $29.99 per annum.
3. Flash VPN.Flash VPN is one of the most popular VPN available on the market,it does not require configuration and has one button to connect. Besides that, Flash VPN is entirely free, and it’s simple and quick. However, this VPN is restricted to three countries namely Japan, England and US and does have all features that you may get from other VPN versions.
4. Hotspot Shield VPNHotspot Shield VPN is perhaps one of the most popular VPN version that is retailing on the market. It has special features such as Smart Protection, colorful interface and unlimited bandwidth. Besides that, Hot Shield VPN comes with free version although this version has limited bandwidth.
5. Open VPN Connect.Open VPN Connect is another very famous Android VPN app, and it’s totally free. This VPN is open source and uses PolarSSL hence it can’t be affected by Heart Bleed issues. Using this VPN, you can import or export data safely to any device connected to the internet.
Conclusion In summary, It is clear that Android VPN is an essential security tool for any web surfer. There are several VPNs available on the market and each one has it pros and cons. However, in my opinion I greatly recommend that you use one of the above versions and judge by the results.